The Camp Atterbury Public Affairs Office is the official spokesman for Camp Atterbury and Muscatatuck Urban Training Complex in the areas of media relations, command information and community relations.
O u r M i s s i o n
To publicize the activities of Atterbury-Muscatatuck in order to maintain and increase public awareness, understanding and support of Camp Atterbury in its various federal and state roles and missions.Public Affairs is divided into the following three areas:
P u b l i c I n f o r m a t i o n
• Responds to all queries from local, regional or national news media as well as the general public.
• Arranges news media visits and travel on the installation.
• Generates broadcast and print news products about significant Guard programs, activities and events.
C o m m a n d I n f o r m a t i o n
• Provides members and their families, employers and communities with timely, factual information about its missions, programs and benefits.
• Provides photographic and video support.
• Assists with special events for units and staff agencies here at both locations.
C o m m u n i t y R e l a t i o n s
• Coordinates support to public activities and events including parades, military flyovers, static displays and open houses.
• Coordinates the use and loan/lease of equipment, support to youth groups, community groups, civic leaders and news media.
F r e q u e n t l y A s k e d Q u e s t i o n s
Below is a FAQ sheet provided by the Atterbury-Muscatatuck Public Affairs Office intended to assist interested parties in answering questions regarding public affairs coverage. Questions and answers include: inquiries about public affairs coverage, accessing and/or gaining reproductions of materials you, your unit, or a loved one may be featured in, and details regarding community and media engagement and the Camp Atterbury Public Website. • FAQ List (PDF Format)
C o n t a c t I n f o r m a t i o n
Headquarters, Camp Atterbury
ATTN: PAO, Welcome Center
P.O. Box 5000
Edinburgh, IN 46124-5000
Muscatatuck Urban Training Center
ATTN: Public Affairs Office
PO Box 77
Butlerville, Indiana 47223
317-247-3300 ext. 41610
Last Updated April 18, 2014